Wednesday, April 8, 2009




I think this day has already been way too long. Didn't tear the buggy apart yet, but I may stay late again. Chris found out one of the problems with the TIG not working and also knocked out a sweet orbital mount for Al's buggy. Ted is hammering away at the 4runner wiring.





Most of my day has been spent talking to customers, tracking down parts that have been ordered, and running other errands. Now I'm butting heads with the landlord about his building rennovations screwing with my monday through friday operations. Sucks being the boss sometime.

On a lighter note, Ruff Stuff Specialties is coming out with a trailing arm kit for a rear desert style 4-link suspension in a few weeks. I plan to be one of the first to install it. Properly set up, the travel should be around 28 inches! My F150 will be so plush.

As it sits with Bombshell Racing, we decided to nix the New Mexico 150 mile race and do the MORE 500 in Lucerne, California. This race will be the weekend of May 30th and a night race to boot. I will be driving part of the race for a couple 70 mile laps with Ted and Chris both sharing co-driver duties. After this race, Dave Pearson (fabricator/racer/builder of our class 5) will take the car back to his shop for some tweaks... a new Mendeola transmission and race prepping for the Vegas to Reno 1000 mile race in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment