Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The weekend was good. Chris and I finished up a couple things on the race car so we could run it on saturday. She pulls really well with the new dual carb set up. The tranny is geared perfect for the new motor and the shifter glides like butter. 5099 is a completely different animal now. All she needs are a few tweaks here and there, a jet kit and some brake maintenance. She should be good for some more practice time and finally back to racing!

Yesterday, Ted was moving out of his house. Chris and I worked on the 12V suburban bid and did research about what it's going to take.

We also swapped an injector on my F350. Hopefully, we'll get all the air purged out later today.

This will be a good day. Ted will work on Henry's e-brake system and Joe's Trans Am. Chris has the rear shocks to mount on te Jeepspeed. Eric will start working with us today and get familiar with the shop. I'm going to the tax office and try to finish my Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment